- Support the goal and objectives of the ERWP as set forth in this Partnership Agreement and the ERWP annual action plan;
- Work to increase awareness and support for ERWP’s objectives (e.g., letters of endorsement, funding proposals, participation in media activities, public support via print and digital marketing materials, etc);
- Secure support of ERWP through any public media or other education/outreach efforts;
- Allow use of the individual partners’ logo on ERWP printed and web materials as allowed in the policies and procedure of each partner;
- Participate in regularly scheduled meetings of the ERWP and its committees;
- Participate in the development and implementation of an annual work plan to meet partnership objectives;
- Share expertise, lessons learned, and wherever appropriate, resources. Equipment will be the property of individual members, rather than having ERWP own equipment; and
- Hold sensitive and/or proprietary information in confidence.
Interested in becoming a signatory partner?
Contact Michele Straube to sign Partnership Agreement and Charter:
ERWP Facilitator and Director, Environmental Dispute Resolution Program
Wallace Stegner Center for Land, Resources and the Environment
S.J. Quinney College of Law, University of Utah
801-585-5516 (office) email@example.com