Expectations of Signatory Partners:
- Support the goal and objectives of ERWP as set forth in the Partnership Agreement and the ERWP annual action plan;
- Work to increase awareness and support for ERWP’s objectives (e.g., letters of endorsement, funding proposals, participation in media activities, public support via print and digital marketing materials, etc);
- Secure support of ERWP through any public media or other education/outreach efforts;
- Allow use of the individual partners’ logo on ERWP printed and web materials as allowed in the policies and procedure of each partner;
- Participate in regularly scheduled meetings of ERWP and its committees;
- Participate in the development and implementation of an annual work plan to meet partnership objectives;
- Share expertise, lessons learned, and wherever appropriate, resources. Equipment will be the property of individual members, rather than having ERWP own equipment; and
- Hold sensitive and/or proprietary information in confidence.
Interested in becoming a signatory partner?
Contact Stephanie Minnaert at firstname.lastname@example.org, or
Linda Whitham at email@example.com.
Below is the most up-to-date Partnership Agreement: